Monday, September 16, 2024

Scrambled Egg Rice Keisuke, Bugis+

Scrambled Egg Rice Keisuke, atsugiri ham cutlet aburi mentaiko cheese

This spot (#04-01 Bugis+, 201 Victoria Street) has been held by Keisuke for a while now. It was originally their omu rice shop which later become their aburi kaisendon shop. Both of which I've never eaten at. I wanted to try their kaisendon today but discovered that it has become Scrambled Egg Rice Keisuke. The concepts that gestate here appears transient not by design. 

Anyways, I liked it. It's comfort food. The base item is a bowl of scrambled egg on top of rice. One can add toppings. This bowl that I've gotten has atsugiri ham cutlet (which was the same thing I had at Keisuke Plus but smaller) and aburi mentaiko with cheese. Ham's salty and a little smoky. Don't mind coming back.

Scrambled Egg Rice Keisuke, Bugis+

No comments: