Monday, July 20, 2026

Tai Wah Pork Noodle (大華肉脞麵), Hawkers' Street @ 100AM

Tai Wah Pork Noodle (大華肉脞麵), mee pok 白

I've been disappointed by Tai Wah Pork Noodle more than a couple of times due to the inconsistency of their bcm standards across different outlets. Hence I was understandably wary of their noodles from new outpost (#04-05/06 100AM, 100 Tras Street). This was a $6.50 bowl of mee pok 白. Turned out that it was actually pretty good. Noodles were firm with a nice bite and the bowl was pleasantly lard-y. The meatballs may not be as stinky and there's less flavour of dried sole in the wanton, but I think I will come back another time for a bigger bowl.

One week later......
Tai Wah Pork Noodle (大華肉脞麵), mee pok 白

This was the larger $8.50 bowl. One more dumpling and meatball from what I could tell. The amount of noodles seemed the same. So it's still kinda small-ish for that what they're charging but still a solid tasting bowl. Quite sure their branches in coffeeshops are slightly cheaper than this one in the food court.

Tai Wah Pork Noodle (大華肉脞麵), Hawkers' Street @ 100AM

No comments:

Post a Comment