Saturday, August 04, 2007

Sette formaggi pizza

Here's a simple cheating 4 step method of doing a cheesy pizza. Since I don't normally cook and it's a first time trying, there's really no need to get so authentic about the preparation. I'm quite sure I will fail at making the dough for the base anyway so to save on the time, most of the ingredients are already purchased for use. Since the four cheese varieties are rather common, I thought to take things up to another level. 7 cheeses. Firstly, get yourself one of those frozen pizzas from the supermarket that comes in quattro formaggi. I would recommend Dr. Oetker which is easily available at Cold Storage or Carrefour. They don't have a thick crust.


So there you go, the magnificent 7 of mozzarella, emmental, edam, blue, cheddar, feta and parmesan with the last 3 being the additional ones which I've heaped on top of the original frozen pizza. And it rocks. I thought it was much better than the triple cheese from the Pizza Place. If I ever get to do this again, I'll probably top it up with an egg.

No comments: