Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The crazy fried chicken burger from Changing Appetites



No, the name of this is not crazy fried chicken burger. But the size of the meat in the bread iw pretty crazy. Changing Appetites at Marina Square has a small selection of huge double burgers. This one is the fried chicken option which comes with 2 large pieces of battered and fried chicken that even old man Sanders doesn't have. The chicken is encased in a semi-spicy batter and fried so this comes quite like the spicy crispy option at KFC. I didn't actually order this as a burger since I couldn't eat it like one, but I felt like having fried chicken and this actually doubled up well with generous drips of Tabasco sauce.

5 comments:

Meepoker said...

When my friend & i saw it, he went "smallbreadmakesthechickenlookbigger" haha. how was the food variety like in changing appetite? like NYNY?

LiquidShaDow said...

The bread is actually not that small. It's a regular sized bun, so it's really the size of the chicken that you see there. Yeah, I suppose you can compare it to NYNY with a more Japanese element in some of the food. They have burgers, main meats, pastas, ribs, fajitas and desserts.

Unknown said...

Hmm how much is it?
loooks damn good! :X

LiquidShaDow said...

If I do not remember wrongly it was $15.90.

Meepoker said...

I shared the chicken & barbarian burger with my friend. It didn't really taste that well. Thought it was juicy, it didn't had the "oomph" factor when I had the first bite. I felt the wholemeal bun didn't really go well with the fried chicken.