Thursday, December 20, 2007

Chew on this!


I took a plunge and decided to check out a couple of the gimmicky sounding desserts from Ah Chew in this re-revisit. As I had suspected, they were no big deals. The green bean soup with seaweed tasted nothing of seaweed. I was actually disappointed since I was actually hoping to taste it in the soup.

There was a sign on the counter that mentioned their steamed milk egg with cookies which was not on the menu. The adventurous soul in me decided to order it and it turned out to be nothing more than a regular steamed egg dessert with a thin layer of cookie crumbs blanketed over the top. The crumbs didn't really enhance the steamed egg much IMNSHO. Seriously, I thought very little of it. To reiterate, gimmick!

1 comment:

Ms One Boobie said...

I seriously wouldn't mind trying it at least once.. :)