Sunday, September 08, 2019

Nusa & Tara, ABC Brickworks Food Centre

Nusa & Tara, lontong

I heard the lontong was good so we came down to try it at Nusa & Tara (#01-22 ABC Brickworks Food Centre, 6 Jalan Bukit Merah).  What did I think of it? It was pretty damn good. Tender boiled sayur soaking in flavourful gravy spiced up with a splash of sambal. Savoury, a little sweet and pretty lemak. Yes, I did sneak in a couple of bergedil with the order. I rank this rendition in the same leagues as Kampong Korner,

Nusa & Tara, nasi lemak sambal goreng

The stall has both nasi sambal goreng and nasi lemak so I did a nasi lemak sambal goreng. Coconut rice with their creamy rendition of sambal goreng. And a fried egg, more serunding, some strips of fried tempeh and what appears to be achar. The dishes on the side may vary from day to day. Not bad but I'll pass on the nasi lemak for the nasi putih the next time. 

Nusa & Tara, ABC Brickworks Food Centre

No comments: