Monday, August 11, 2008

Damn it, I forgot to ask for cheese!

burger king triple whopper
I haven't walked into any Burger King for quite some time and didn't realize that they have a triple Whopper on the menu now. Must be trying to reassert their position as the king of fast food burgers by unleashing this monster with 3 whopper sized patties. This outgunned the quad deck cheeseburger that I attempted at McD but also costed almost twice as much. The cheeseburger tasted better because it had more cheese and BK's patties seemed to be quite dry. I wouldn't say that I won't consider this whopper again if I had to eat here once more. I just have to remember to ask for cheese then too.

5 comments:

D said...

Triple whoppers man... but they do look a tad bit dry!
I just had a freakin' good burger on the upper west side over the weekend.. I'll get round to posting it soon... more than 1lb of beef, medium rare... oh man...

red fir said...

d: I'm so proud of you too. :D

LiquidShaDow said...

Pounder to the Blogger!! I'll be waiting, d.

red fir said...

Heya, there's a new Ballsy Quad Stacker at BK now. Comes with 4 patties, 4 slices cheese & bacon strips. Game for the challenge?

LiquidShaDow said...

I have taken up the gauntlet. Was a piece of cake. Hah!