Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Back at Sri Rajya Lakshmi Narasimhan

Sri Rajya Lakshmi Narasimhan, curd vada

This was yet another unsuccessful attempt to get the Andhra meal at Sri Rajya Lakshmi Narasimhan because there was a 40 minute wait. So I ended up with a curd vada and a green bean uttapam/oothappam.

Let's see...I was getting quite a bit of flavour from the mustard seed and peppercorn from the former. Something that hadn't been so prominent in the previous times I've had curd vada. That wasn't a bad thing though. That green bean uttapam was nice. I couldn't say that I could taste the green bean in the pancake, but it was freshly made and that accounted for why it was tasty too. Especially with the coconut chutney and sambar.

Sri Rajya Lakshmi Narasimhan, green bean uttapam

No comments: