Sunday, February 13, 2022

Lamb brains and masala tea at Adam Road Food Centre

Bahrakath Mutton Soup, lamb brains + meat soup

Got myself a bowl of brains and meat kambing soup from Bahrakath. I wanted the ribs but they weren't ready for the day so I settled for meat which were also pretty good because they were tender and sitting in that smooth creamy warmth from the spices in the soup.

Bahrakath Mutton Soup, Adam Road Food Centre

I remember them being called Bahrakath Mutton Soup King but it seems that the king has been taken out from the name of the stall.

Thajudeen Teh Tarik, masala tea

Here's a local masala tea from Thajudeen Teh Tarik (#01-12) a couple of stalls away. Not a bad teh but I couldn't for some reasons put a finger to the spices they used for their masala.

No comments: