Sunday, October 13, 2019

Hammee's, Commonwealth Crescent Food Centre

Hammee's, double cheeseburger

I've been wanting to visit Hammee's (#02-93 Commonwealth Crescent Food Centre, 31 Commonwealth Crescent) for quite a while but never made it until today. I'm glad we did and I hope these guys set the bar for local burger standards moving forward. At this point of time, no one's gonna be beating them at the flavour & cost game. Hammee's is tasty and affordable. The future me might come back to read this and check if it's still true at whatever point future me might be.  

Hammee's, double cheeseburger

The burger is not perfect. One can definitely nitpick if they wanted to. But I'm not going there because I ultimately think it's a pretty good quality to cost here in a no nonsense cheese burger. Constructed with coarse ground beef (I hear it's their blend of chuck, brisket, and short rib), delicious salty and melty cheese and some bacon on a....well, I don't know what buns are those but it's nice. Burger fundamentals gotten rock solid and I hope they only move forward from here.

Hammee's, Commonwealth Crescent Food Centre

No comments: