Tuesday, June 14, 2022

$10 at Ah Ter Teochew Fishball Noodles

Ah Ter Teochew Fishball Noodles, $10

Decided to try the $10 bowl from Ah Ter Teochew Fishball Noodles to see if it was impressive. It was the young chap running the stall today so the first thing I noticed was how the noodles were "bowled". It was a lot saucier than the previous times. Looking back, I realized that they ketchup-ed my noodles and I had totally forgotten about that hence overlooked asking them not to do it.

Ah Ter Teochew Fishball Noodles, $10

The portion of the mee pok looked similar but the ingredients were much more generous. Notice the couple of chunky prawns and seaweed which I've never gotten previously for the less expensive bowls. I'm pretty sure I would have enjoyed this more if the ketchup hadn't been mixed into the noodles. I hope I remember the next time.

Ah Ter Teochew Fishball Noodles

No comments: