Monday, February 06, 2023

Popeyes' Kimchi Cheese sandwich and Dino Choco biscuit

Popeyes

My regard for Popeyes dips through the years.

Popeyes, kimchi cheese

I mean, really? Collection? That's cheaper than a cheap handbag/shoe brand trying to sell the gimmick of the season.

Popeyes, dino choco biscuit

We were here this time because of the Dino Choco biscuit. It honestly looked kinda nice on the menu. For some strange reasons, it wasn't order-able from the menu.

Popeyes, dino choco biscuit

I would have respected them if they had product shot this instead of what they actually used. I wouldn't have been tricked sold but I would have respected the honesty. I construe this as intentional lie because there's no reason why their product show was the product shot if not to deliberately mislead.

Popeyes, dino choco biscuit

Not that nice. I'm guessing that it would have been nicer if it was the same thing as the product shot. More condensed milk and Milo powder. But I guess they're too cheap.

Popeyes, kimchi cheese sandwich

Since we were already here, why not the Kimchi Cheese sandwich eh?

Popeyes, kimchi cheese sandwich

I wouldn't say it tasted like kimchi. It's cheesy but it's the powder or nacho cheese kind of cheesy. Also too much sauce. The original chicken sandwich was better tasting.

No comments: