Wednesday, October 07, 2026

Regarding Margaret Drive Sin Kee Chicken Rice (新記馳名雞飯) at Holland Drive

Margaret Drive Sin Kee Chicken Rice (新記馳名雞飯), Holland Drive

I just realised that the other Margaret Drive Chicken Rice branches that used to be around have disappeared except for this one at Holland Drive which is Margaret Drive Sin Kee Chicken Rice. Up till recently, I also hadn't realised that that the name "Sin Kee" was on their signage. 😬 Always though they were just another branch of Margaret Drive Chicken Rice. 

Margaret Drive Sin Kee Chicken Rice (新記馳名雞飯), chicken

This does make things less murky, at least for me. It's the stall that I've been eating at since their days as Sin Kee Famous Chicken Rice at Mei Ling Food Centre. I'm going to disregard the confusing branding among various similarly named stalls and move on with just this one.

Margaret Drive Sin Kee Chicken Rice (新記馳名雞飯), chicken rice

This was from maybe a month back. They're still great without the chilli sauce which allows for some nuances like the flavour of the rendered chicken drippings over the poached bird to be more discernible.

No comments:

Post a Comment