Mom's Touch disappeared from our shores some time back and have made a return. The last time we've had anything from them was their spicy chocolate chicken years ago. They're currently located at 18 Cross (#01-03, 18 Cross, 181 South Bridge Road), the building formerly known as Cross Street Exchange.
One of the Singapore exclusives is their Angus beef burger. This was the double. Pretty sure the beef was not salted because I could detect all the locked it beefiness in there that was begging to be released. If only they had salted the meat.
Then again, I got this sauceless and maybe that wasn't how they rolled. I'd classify this as edible but I'm not likely to get it again.
White garlic chicken burger's not bad. Chunky fried chicken thigh meat, ham, onions, pickles, lettuce, cheddar and some garlic sauce. Though pretty similar to that Incredible Burger I had from them years back, I enjoyed this more. Pretty sure it wasn't just because of that garlic sauce.
These were the least Cajun Cajun fries I've had.
Their banana milk coffee was nicer than the recent one from McD. More banana flavour and better tasting coffee. Shame on McD. What I did not like though was that even though I had opted for less ice, there was still a lot of ice. Like half a cup of it.





No comments:
Post a Comment