Thursday, October 01, 2026

Revisiting Otter & Pebbles

Otter & Pebbles, Sinaran Drive

I was drawn back to Otter & Pebbles by their PB & Otter mostly.

Otter & Pebbles, osmanthus jasmine

Osmanthus jasmine with cheese foam. This was nice. Light yet flavourful with nice velvety texture.

Otter & Pebbles, otter's minty choco

Otter's Minty Choco which was basically hot chocolate with mint. Starbucks has nicer hot chocolate and the mint was kinda weak.

Otter & Pebbles, soymilk udon salmon

I liked the soy milk udon for the broth which was savoury/umami. Pretty sure the salmon contributed to the flavour. Udon was ordinary. So was the salmon.

Otter & Pebbles, pb & otter

Like I mentioned, this was what got me back.

Otter & Pebbles, cheese but in blue

Blue cheese soufflé pancake again.

Otter & Pebbles, black sesame oat latte extra shot

Their black sesame oat latte with an extra shot of espresso was pretty darn good. Loads of black sesame flavour on top of that thick coffee. Note to self: one shot will suffice.

Otter & Pebbles, Sinaran Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment