Sunday, April 07, 2019

Seng Heng Braised Duck (成兴福建卤鸭面), Redhill Food Centre

Seng Heng Braised Duck, kuey teow

There're gems abound and sometimes, they would elude me. Seng Heng (#01-28 Redhill Food Centre, 85 Redhill Lane) was one of those stalls that's eluded me (yes, despite their lines) until I got heads up that they were worth the moments in their queue. 

We headed down for breakfast and I liked it. Nice slurpy kuey teow with tender chopped up slices braised duck. I could even taste some of that duck gaminess in the rice noodles so I knew what they had added. That and coupled with their piquant chilli on the side which was pretty kickass awesome and fried shallots that weren't tasteless. Now, this was a queue I understood.

Seng Heng Braised Duck (成兴福建卤鸭面), Redhill Food Centre

No comments: