Friday, January 04, 2019

The clear broth bowl from Keisuke's Tori King

Ramen Keisuke Tori King, clear soup

I've been curious about this clear broth bowl from Keisuke's Tori King since they introduced it and never got about to try until now. 

I had been imagining a more resonant clarity from that broth. Something that had a cleaner chicken flavour rather than this which was pretty undistinguished. Imagination often brings disappointment. The "hard" option for noodles wasn't very hard and I'm no longer infatuated with the chopstick tender chicken thigh. 

Ramen Keisuke Tori King,

Looking back through the various shops that Takeda-san has setup, I've pretty much nailed my favourites even though I haven't tried the Lobster King. I'm pretty sure it's not going to blow me away. Their crab bowl wasn't bad though but Tonkotsu King and Kamo Soba gets my vote.

Ramen Keisuke Tori King, 100 AM

No comments: