Friday, May 06, 2022

Sukiya (すき家), Suntec City

Sukiya (すき家), Suntec City

Finally got to try Sukiya (#01-647 East Wing, Suntec City, 3 Temasek Boulevard). I guess they're kinda like the "nicer" version of Yoshinoya with topping options for their gyudon. The beef seemed to be more carefully done than what I remember of the dried out stuff from Yoshinoya which I've to admit I haven't been to for years. Not referring to the one in Hong Kong though.

Sukiya (すき家), melted cheese gyudon

That's their XL melted cheese gyudon. Came with Tabasco on the side which kinda helped break the monotony of the cheesiness. Shichimi helps too. For some reasons this felt like too much rice even though I had thought that it's a volume I can normally handle. 

Sukiya (すき家), double egg gyudon

In retrospect, the double egg bowl was more enjoyable because of how the molten yolk enriched the slices of beef they coated. Now I'm just wondering if their spring onion bowl is any good. If not, I've found the bowl to stick to from these guys. Heh!

Sukiya (すき家), Suntec City

No comments: