Thursday, December 28, 2023

323 椰浆饭 Nasi Lemak, Bukit Merah View Hawker Centre

323 椰浆饭 Nasi Lemak, bee hoon

It happened that I came to another stall with nasi lemak on their name (#01-48 Bukit Merah View Hawker Centre, 115 Bukit Merah View) and didn't get nasi lemak. I was looking for bee hoon and it was either this or the stall at the other end with an even longer queue.

Taste was okay. It's not the hell yeah I'm definitely coming back for the bee hoon kind of quality but it's edible. Not a fan of their chilli which probably works better on nasi lemak. Maybe I will try their nasi lemak the next time. 😅

Update 13/01/2024

323 椰浆饭 Nasi Lemak, Bukit Merah View Hawker Centre

So I did try the nasi lemak. Rice was decently flavoured and a little grainy textured. Fried tau kwa was unexpectedly tasty. The rest of the toppings on this plate weren't worth mentioning. I don't think their chilli is my thing because I didn't think it was good with the rice as well. 

323 椰浆饭 Nasi Lemak, Bukit Merah View Hawker Centre



No comments: