Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fast Breaking bulletin : BK versus MCD

I normally don't breakfast. In the weekdays, I would like to think that I don't have the time. For the weekends, it has to be a good enough reason go get me up early to eat. Today, I had to get up early, so.....


Doesn't look too bad does it? Double sausage croissant. Didn't taste that good either. It looked quite smooth for a croissant and the taste was not buttery. Check out the sausage patty on the left. Looks really dry doesn't it. Well, it is. And it's very salty. The egg inside is scrambled and the portions were quite sad. So much for Burger King. But I guess they're about as quality filled as the faith I had in them. Which means not much at all. Let us take a look at what McDonald's has.

I don't know about you but this looks better to me. While I'm not a big fan of McD, I'll give credit where it's due. The Sausage McMuffin with egg was one of those things that I still like from them. Came with enough egg to look really generous compared to what BK has. Burger King my ass! So let's check out the bite views.

Who is your winner here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man.. i seriously prefer BK anytime over MAC. MAC is just . craped. sry.