Sunday, December 10, 2017

Khin Kee Handmade Fishball Kway Teow, Havelock Road Food Centre

Khin Kee Handmade Fishball Kway Teow, mee pok

My attention was initially was drawn to this stall (#01-06 Havelock Road Cooked Food Centre, 22A/B Havelock Road) because of the queue I've noticed in the various times I've been to the 38 Curry Rice stall. Yeah, they're just next to each other. And that it mentioned handmade fish balls so I thought it would be worth a try.

How was it? It's not bad. Their mee pok was pretty generic. I couldn't say that their chilli or their vinegar that they used on the noodles were anything out of the ordinary either. But their fried fish cakes were delicious. Reminded me of those from River South Prawn Noodles. Fishballs were indeed the hand made variety. That's quite the rarity these days. Those were not bad as well but it's not Li Xin.

Khin Kee Handmade Fishball Kway Teow, Havelock Road Food Centre

No comments: