Sunday, May 10, 2020

Smash Burgers from Employees Only

Employees Only, delivery

A few things before we get started. I've been wanting to try Employees Only for a while but had somehow never gotten to so I guess this was a start. And then, I saw that they had these Smash Burgers promotion going for two at $24 when one was already $22. How could I not? 

We've been getting deliveries from GrabFood and Oddle. This was our first try at Foodbooking which didn't have the minimal order requirement that Oddle had.

Employees Only, Smash Burger

So the Smash Burger. It looked a little squashed but that's okay.

Employees Only, Smash Burger

Moist and greasy and a little pink in the middle - just like what many good burgers are. What I appreciated about these burgers were that there were only three things that I was getting. Minimal distractions. The coarse ground beef, those sweet and tender caramelized onions and the creamy melted Cheddar. The onions tasted like those in onion soup.

Employees Only, chicken soup

They also threw in a complimentary chicken soup.

Employees Only, chicken soup

Cinnamon-y with some spikes of mild heat. Nice.

Employees Only, delivery

No comments: