Monday, June 14, 2021

Phat Burger Bro., Valley Point

Phat Burger Bro., Valley Point

Heard about these guys (#01-17 Valley Point, 491 River Valley Road, tel : +65 9385 1935) recently.

Phat Burger Bro., single phat

Got their Single Phat Bro because I wasn't sure if I would like them. Pretty tasty burger with a nice crusty patty that was properly salted. 

There's lettuce, some caramelized onions, tomato and pickles as well. Bun didn't hold up so well from all the juice/moisture from take away. Got this with less sauce so that I could get more from the meat minus distractions. Speaking of the meat, I think they got the doneness at medium well. 

Phat Burger Bro., fries

I liked their fries. Reminded me of those from Five Guys and Les Bouchons because they looked and tasted like naturally fried potatoes. Meaty and full of potato flavour with skin on.

Phat Burger Bro., Valley Point

No comments: