Monday, August 23, 2021

Mee kia from Covent Garden Prawn Noodle

Covent Garden Prawn Noodle mee kia

Still trying to figure this bowl out from Covent Garden Prawn Noodle with the $4 order of mee kia today. The differences I discerned from the $3.50 bowls previously were that this had prawns with shell on the tail and a larger portion of noodles. Though I'm not sure if it was luck of the draw that had gotten me those prawns with shell-less tails the last time or does cheaper bowls get one those. 

I asked if I could exclude the pork slices, they said yes and I told them I didn't want pork. In the enduring enormity of 5 seconds, the order taker forgot my request to omit the slice pork. Which was technically the only "customization". Simple one at that. *billows forth a long sigh*

No comments: