Saturday, August 21, 2021

Sabamiso teishoku from Suju

Japanese Restaurant Suju
(十一十二十三十四)

It's been more than half a year since we ate at Suju. The last time was our last dinner of 2020. 

Suju, sabamiso

I ordered their sabamiso teishoku this time because I've seen in on the menu for the longest time and have never tried it. Mackerel that was stewed in their house miso. I don't recall the last time I've had mackerel that was so moist. This was definitely a first pairing with the salty sweet miso. Not bad at all but beware the bones.

Suju, gohan nama tamago

Teishoku means rice and miso soup and pickled daikon for me at Suju. It also means seconds for the rice and daikon. It can also mean nama tamago. The fermented beans are finally back!

Suju, gohan nama tamago

Itadakimsu!

Suju, by demons be driven

No comments: