Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Green Spicy from Ramen Keisuke Tori King

Ramen Keisuke Tori King, green spicy

I haven't been back to the Tori King since the last disappointing episode. Didn't have much of a reason to because of the standards of their disappointing "extra hard" noodles, my "it's me not you" take on their chicken leg and that I'm not so big on their chicken broth. I'm gonna call it here and say that I like Brothers Ramen and Marutama's tori paitan more.

But I had been wondering about the Green Spicy for a while so here's putting an end to that curiosity. The creamy wasabi sauce layered on the chicken wasn't very potent. It's decent as an accompaniment for the chicken but don't expect it to do very much beyond adding a hint of it's flavour if it's mixed in their already thick chicken broth.

Ramen Keisuke Tori King, 100AM

No comments: