Friday, April 03, 2026

Pistach & Morty in sesame bagel from Two Men Bagel House

Two Men Bagel House, Tanjong Pagar

Rick & Morty vibes much from the name of this one? 😏 Anyways, Pistach & Morty from TMBH ( 一, 二, 三, 四, 五, 六, 七, 八, 九, 十, 十一, 十二, 十三, 十四, 十五, 十六, 十七, 十八, 十九, 二十, 二十一, 二十二, 二十三, 二十四, 二十五, 二十六, 二十七, 二十八, 二十九, 三十, 三十一). According to them - hazelnut, salted walnut, kataifi, Mortadella, whipped Brie, balsamic glaze and cranberry compote.

Two Men Bagel House, Pistach & Morty

現実 <- The only nut I picked up was pistachio and I'm not sure if it came from the Mortadella. That green stuff tasted nutty so I'm guessing it's pistachio butter. Nice crunch from the kataifi and a deliciously rich cheesy creaminess from the Brie with the fruitiness of the cranberry compote cutting through it all.

Two Men Bagel House, Tanjong Pagar

No comments:

Post a Comment