Friday, July 17, 2020

Hua Kee Chicken Rice has changed!

Hua Kee Chicken Rice, redhill food centre

I joined the queue because it was short. Didn't see the signs until it was my turn to order that I realized that the people running the stall were different. It was at that point when my mind reached back *cues echoes of flashback of what had been previously mentioned about the same management running Margaret Drive Chicken Rice and Hua Kee*. Dots connected again. Drawing another outline.


To be honest, it wasn't half bad. It was different though, in a way that wasn't immediately as impressive as before. The rice didn't quite get the ratio of flavour and lightness the way it was previously and they were definitely more greasy. Otherwise, the chicken and livers that I had gotten were competently tender. 

Hua Kee Chicken Rice, redhill food centre

No comments: