Sunday, September 07, 2008

Mooncakes from Shang

I don't usually enjoy this stuff because I find them cloyingly sweet. Once a year, some of them get distributed around because of the Mooncake Festival some of them will inevitably end up with my family. The only fond recollection of those I enjoyed was something that Raffles Hotel once sold. That was mostly because, the fillings were cream cheese and raisins. I was actually kinda sad that those aren't available anymore. Anyway, this was one of those uncommon instances when I decided to eat some and thought that they weren't bad. Having those salted yolks to offset the sweet lotus paste was important.

I'm curious about how quadruple yolk mooncakes are like though since no one I know have ever bought them.

Shangri La mooncake
Shangri La mooncake
Shangri La mooncake
Shangri La mooncake
Shangri La mooncake

No comments: