Saturday, November 07, 2020

Little House of Dreams, Seng Poh Road


Not the sort of place (#01-15, 58 Seng Poh Road, tel : +65 9030 4959) I would usually hang out but came over I did. Once. One evening. For cakes.

Little House of Dreams - butter cake

Butter cake's not bad. Not as buttery as the home made ones I used to have as a kid but I don't think anyone makes these with that much butter and sells them without fear of accusations of murder. With this, I was judging how much it appealed by how fast it disappeared.

Little House of Dreams - carrot cake

Carrot cake's not bad too. The cream cheese frosting was whipped and light and it never became cloying. There's definitely better around but I have no complains.


If you've made it here and are still reading, I didn't like their espresso. Sour, acidic and bitter. No smell coffee when we walked it.

No comments: