Saturday, September 25, 2021

Mee pok at Covent Garden Prawn Noodle

Covent Garden Prawn Noodle, mee pok

So this time it was mee pok. Got a $4 bowl with extra ingredients. The extra was a dollar more which adds up to $5. Again, I asked for no pork which they registered this time.

They've given me prawns with tail shells so I guess the "larger" bowls come with that. Still 3 prawns though. Maybe a bit more fish cakes as well. I'm not feeling the extra ingredients here unless that additional dollar I paid for was for a few more slices of fish cake. These prawns weren't of better quality than the shelled ones. So essentially I felt like I'm getting a $4 bowl minus pork and a bit more fish cakes. Confused? You're not alone.

The queue has visibly lessened since they've reopened and something has changed though I don't know exactly what. I'd say they're of decent standards and nothing more.

No comments: