Saturday, October 15, 2022

The Goodburger, Coronation Plaza

The Goodburger, menu

SINGAPORE’S HOTTEST FOOD TRUCK SERVING AMAZING PLANT-BASED BURGERS THAT TASTES LIKE THE REAL THING, ONLY A LOT KINDER AND BETTER FOR THE PLANET. That's what the website says.

I don’t know about the hottest food truck since there isn’t any thermostat with LED on display I could look at and it was a pretty cooling day when we were there. Burger was so so. Am also willing to bet every dollar I have that they know next to nothing about being kinder and better for the planet in the context of the supply chain for their ingredients but that won't be a topic in this space.

The Goodburger, the classic

We tried their Classic. Even though I asked for less sauce, the mayo and ketchup were oozing out of the burger and dripping right from the first bite. Pretty sure the person cooking didn't get the memo because the guy taking order repeated my request. Or maybe that amount was already less sauce? 😱

The burger was not as good as what remember from the defunct Omakase Burger or Oriole Coffee for sure. The sauces pretty much made sure that little of the Impossible patty could be tasted. Would I eat it again? Not unless I'm in the vicinity. And minus all sauce. I didn't think it was worth travelling out of the way for it.

The Goodburger, Coronation Plaza

No comments: