Thursday, August 20, 2020

Ham & cheese toastie from The Providore

The Providore, ham cheese toastie

Finally got to try the ham and cheese from Providore (7 Raffles Place, tel : +65 6533 1352). Not what I had imagined but I liked it. The bread was generously buttered and that helped. Nothing like the hard sourdough from their club sandwich. I was initially apprehensive about the tomato and pepper relish but it turned out almost fruity and I didn't mind them at all. 

The Providore, chilli hot chocolate

Finished up with their chilli hot chocolate. I've been trapped in the repetition of getting this (and maybe a couple of times of their masala chai latte) because I don't know what else is better or worth drinking here. Maybe I should try asking the next time if they can make this spicer! :D

No comments: