Monday, March 29, 2021

Johor Road Boon Kee Pork Porridge, Veerasamy Road

Johor Road Boon Kee Pork Porridge, pork cuttlefish porridge

This was the another popular stall located at the same coffeeshop as Mui Xiong. They sold porridge and like Mui Xiong, one ordered and then waited patiently for the order to be processed. These guys had a order chit and a number panel to let you know if it was your turn to collect. 

So don't mistaken the lack of a queue for a short wait time. There was only one person in front of me ordering and it took about 45 minutes to get our porridge. Ours were pork and cuttlefish. Chock full of ingredients and wasn't bad tasting. I didn't like that they added ginger and there was an odd sweetness to the porridge I couldn't identify. I wouldn't mind if I didn't have to wait but there's little chance of that happening - it's not good enough to be worth so much wait time.

Johor Road Boon Kee Pork Porridge, Veerasamy Road

No comments: