Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Heng Heng Boneless Duck Rice (興興起骨鴨飯), West Coast Food Centre

Heng Heng Boneless Duck Rice, West Coast Food Centre

I was pointed out to this stall (#01-171 West Coast Market Square, 726 Clementi West Street 2) and for some reasons decided to give them a try even though I'm usually not a fan of these type of local duck rice. And because I wasn't a fan, I haven't had them for quite a long while.

It was actually not a bad plate and I liked it better than I thought I would. The rice had a nice flavour which was further enhanced by their tangy chilli sauce and the fragrant chilli paste. This plate had added on livers and egg. Liked that the sauce they ladled over was also flavourful and savoury sweet. That sweetness was not annoyingly so. 

Heng Heng Boneless Duck Rice (興興起骨鴨飯), West Coast Food Centre

No comments: