Tuesday, September 08, 2026

Daddy Cuisine by Daddy BBQ, Holland Village Food Centre

Daddy Cuisine by Daddy BBQ, Holland Village Food Centre

We noticed Daddy Cuisine by Daddy BBQ (#01-38, Holland Village Food Centre, 1 Lorong Mambong) in recent times so I looked it up and found out that I wanted to eat at their place back when they were located at Fortune Centre known as Atas Turkish Kebab. Never got to because by the time we made our way there, they were no longer in business and we ended up eating at Mr Doner Kebab that took over that spot.

As fate would have it......

Daddy Cuisine by Daddy BBQ, beef kebab salad

I think this was called beef kebab salad. Protein's the doner/shawarma/gyro variety shaven off the vertical spit, layered over vegetables. I liked it. Kebab wasn't dry or tough. Portion was generous to boot. I also appreciated that they didn't attempt to smother it with excessive sauces.

One week later......
Daddy Cuisine by Daddy BBQ, kebab with biryani rice

This was their mixed kebab with biryani rice. Briyani version of what we had last week that has chicken also. We added cheese which isn't visible because the cheese was melted over the rice before the meats were layered on top. No surprises here. This was as enjoyable with the bed of saffron scented basmati rice.

Another week later......
We got breaded out this time round, overestimating the amount that came with our orders.

Daddy Cuisine by Daddy BBQ, cheesy naan

Cheese naan. Not bad tasting.

Daddy Cuisine by Daddy BBQ, garlic naan

The garlic on their garlic naan was pretty sharp. 

Daddy Cuisine by Daddy BBQ, moussaka

Moussaka came with even more bread which we did not expect. The eggplant dip was lightly chilled and smokey.

Daddy Cuisine by Daddy BBQ, Holland Village Food Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment