Sunday, September 20, 2026

Hail to the King

Burger King

Some stuff from BK.

Burger King, buttermilk beef burger

Buttermilk beef burger. I'm not even sure how to describe the buttermilk sauce in this one. Burger's kinda small. Will not be getting again.

Burger King, long chicken

Their long chicken sandwich which is the overpriced McChicken that I feel tastes better than McChicken.

Burger King, smoky maple mayo fries

Some smoky maple mayo fries which I'm guessing is not a permanent item. It's actually kinda addictive with that smoky maple flavour. Left my fingers smelling like the syrup from McD's hotcakes.

Burger King, cempedak mochi bites

Was curious about their cempedak mochi bites.

Burger King, cempedak mochi bites

Chewy mochi clad in light crunchy shell that's stuffed with....I'm not sure what to call them but it tasted like cempedak paste. A load of flavour from the fruit in it. Not a bad one.

Burger King, chrysanthemum cream cheese pie

Look at how thin their fried pies are.

Burger King, chrysanthemum cream cheese pie

Chrysanthemum cream cheese pie. Pretty noticeable chrysanthemum flavouring there.

No comments:

Post a Comment