Wednesday, September 09, 2026

Pazonia Italian Street Food, Amoy Street

Pazonia Italian Street Food, Amoy Street

Pazonia Italian Street Food (49 Amoy Street) has been mentioned a bit in the chatters lately. Mostly about their panuozzo. We walked past them on the way to Sodeng recently and I kinda decided that I wanted to check them out and made a mental note to come back.

Pazonia Italian Street Food, panuozzo burrata parma ham

I liked their burrata & Parma Ham panuozzo. Got this with extra balsamic glaze.

Pazonia Italian Street Food, panuozzo burrata parma ham

Burrata was chilled with creamy oozy innards of stracciatella like a luxuriant frosting over the salty Parma ham and peppery rockets. Not bad pizza bread. Gripes? Not tasting any of the pesto or olive oil they claim to be in there. That usually means it's either not enough or not good enough.

Pazonia Italian Street Food, carbonara rigatoni

Their carbonara was "alla Romana". Just enough of the emulsified egg and cheese coating al dente rigatoni. Nicely done but could be improved with better quality black pepper. Love those chunks of salty/fatty/porky guanciale in there.

Pazonia Italian Street Food, Amoy Street

No comments:

Post a Comment