Sunday, December 06, 2020

Coffee Break, Amoy Street Food Centre

Coffee Break, Amoy Street Food Centre

I remember seeing this stall (#02-78 Amoy Street Food Centre, 7 Maxwell Road) closed every single time during the weekends that I've been to Amoy Food Centre so I did not expect to stumbled upon them doing business over the past weekend. Decided to get some of their toast and coffee. 

Coffee Break, masala coffee

The toast I had was suppose to have cinnamon sugar and butter. Could barely taste the butter. Even chains like Ya Kun and Toast Box have toasts that would blow this out of the water. Wouldn't get it again. 

Tried their masala coffee. Their masala mix had a fiery kick. Nice but there were a couple of things that bothered me. There was an odd bitterness which didn't taste like it came from the coffee. The other was that while I knew it was coffee, I'm not tasting much of it. 

Coffee Break, Amoy Street Food Centre

No comments: