Friday, December 25, 2020

Lengkok Bahru fishball/minced meat noodles

Lengkok Bahru fishball mee pok

I've come across the mention of this stall (58 Lengkok Bahru) as fishball noodles or minced meat noodles. I'm not sure which is the correct one since I couldn't find a name of the stall and the soup that came along with my mee pok did look like it might have had minced pork.

It's not bad. The flavour was old school and like the other Teochew Fish Ball Noodle stall without signage at Crawford Lane, this could make an everyday bowl.

Lengkok Bahru fishball noodle soup

Soup's pleasant with a light sweetness from the ingredients which were mainly the pork and fish paste items. They even have the option of having a raw egg cracked into the bowl of soup so that you could "eggdrop" it yourself. Which I did.

Lengkok Bahru fishball minced meat noodles

No comments: