Friday, April 20, 2018

In-N-Out Burger, West Hollywood, Los Angeles

Los Angeles, In-N-Out Burger, burgers

Finally got a chance at In-N-Out (7009 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028) after hearing so much about them over the years. I liked the burger and I suppose the appeal of these were the fresh flavours. After having tried the who's who of the fast food burgers in the East and West Coast, it's kinda difficult to determine which is better so you're not gonna get that from me here.

But if I had to choose from an overall experience from the food, I'm probably more of the East Coast kind of person.

Los Angeles, In-N-Out Burger, fries

I didn't think much of the fries though. They were okay and perhaps didn't have the right combination of clicks that worked for me.

Los Angeles, In-N-Out Burger, West Hollywood

No comments: