Thursday, October 28, 2021

Rolina Traditional Hainanese Curry Puffs, Tanjong Pagar Food Centre

Rolina Traditional Hainanese Curry Puffs, Tanjong Pagar Food Centre

I've heard mention of Rolina (#02-15 Tanjong Pagar Food Centre, 6 Tanjong Pagar Plaza) for years but had never gotten a chance to try the curry puffs that they're known for. Apparently, the name of the stall was a mispronunciation of Novena where they used to hawk their wares many years ago. Rolina has stuck as their name ever since. 

Managed to get a couple of their curry puffs recently. Liked the crisp pastry shell and robust tasting curry fillings but these puffs were kinda small. I like the one with potato fillings more than the one with sardines. That being said, I think I like them enough to want to get them occasionally if I'm in the area. Will likely not go out of they way for them because I didn't think it was that good for me.

Rolina Traditional Hainanese Curry Puffs, Tanjong Pagar Food Centre

No comments: