Monday, January 03, 2022

Li Yuan Mee Pok (栗原ミーポック), Commonwealth Drive

Li Yuan Mee Pok (栗原ミーポック), miso fusion mee pok

This stall (#01-697, 115B Commonwealth Drive) is a branch of the wafu bak chor mee stall I previously knew as Ah Hoe Mee Pok. It was manned by a young Japanese guy. I ordered the miso fusion mee pok because I wanted to know the difference between that and their shoyu fusion mee pok I had some years ago.

The toppings were exactly the same- Japanese styled charshu, sliced pork, minced pork, pork balls, deep fried lard and some mock abalone.  It was also a little sweet as well but I couldn't definitively identify the miso. I liked it though. Maybe I need to do the shoyu bowl again just to be sure. Note to self : their fermented bean garlic chilli soy sauce is good. 

Li Yuan Mee Pok, Commonwealth Drive

No comments: