Thursday, January 20, 2022

Viet9 Baguette, Toa Payoh Central

Viet9 Baguette, Toa Payoh Central

I was introduced to this bánh mì stall (#01-280, 183 Toa Payoh Central) recently. Looked promising.

Viet9 Baguette, menu

Not much beyond bánh mì on the menu but that suited me fine because I was only interested the bánh mì.

Viet9 Baguette, banh mi

Got their special which basically meant every meat they had to offer. Sans coriander/cilantro. I liked that they toasted the baguette after they assembled so that it was light, crisp and airy. Didn't look like much on the surface.

Viet9 Baguette, banh mi

There's a bunch of meats/cold cuts hidden inside that's spiced up and packed some heat from their chilli sauce. Pretty damn tasty. I'm gonna come back again.

Viet9 Baguette, Toa Payoh Central

No comments: